Good Vibes Only


I am on a journey which weaves in and out if journeys going on all over the world.

Every thought I make and accept sets in motion a ripple in my life that will touch other ripples around me, creating a beautiful mosaic of life ripples blanketing the world.

How are my ripples affecting others? Am I spreading joy? Light? Hope? Love? Tolerance? Creativity?

Am I instilling hope and joy in my children? What inner voice am I giving them?

What do people feel in my energy when they are around me? Motivation? Zest? Patience? Openness?

This is what I aim for.

We cannot do this unless we love and accept ourselves- our unique, special, and authentic selves.

We cannot do this unless we are patient with ourselves and practice mindfulness and self care.

Who do I want to be? I will be what I allow my thoughts to tell me to be.

❤Amy

Comments